Come visit us at www.rondentist.com

Come visit us at www.rondentist.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My First Post

Hi to my friends, patients and anyone else who happens across my blog.  It is 11:30 at night and tomorrow starts a new week.
As I write my first blog I just wanted to set out my goals in writing this blog.
I want to write about the questions that I receive on a daily basis from patients in my practise.  They are very interesting and informative as to what people think and know about dentistry.  I will answer those questions and try to inform and enlighten.
I want to write about changes and important things going on in the profession and the world of dentistry.
I want to write about some of the humorous things and sometimes touching events that occur in the day of a dentist.
Thanks to new technologies and social media, I am going to take the oppurtunity to be creative and have a little fun with you my friends, patients and people out there in the world of blogs.
Let me know how I am doing.  Hope to hear from you soon

P. S. Visit our office website at http://www.rondentist.com/ to view our newsletter, past and present, and current events with our dental team.

No comments:

Post a Comment