Come visit us at www.rondentist.com

Come visit us at www.rondentist.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

What a great country we live in! Happy Canada Day!

I spent Canada Day at Sibald Point Provincial Park with my family.  It was a glorious day! The sun shone all day and it was just one of those beautiful summer days.  I have been to Sibald Point many times but I don't think that I had ever seen it quite so full.  Everyone had something on a barbecue somewhere.  This is Canada, people from all over the world, working hard , trying to make a better life for themselves and their children.  Here we all were just having a great time together. The really interesting thing was that you could walk down the beach or through the grass and you heard just about every language on Earth being spoken but when you went close to the water and watched all the little kids playing with each other, they were just speaking English.  I said to myself, here is the future of this country and it looks pretty promising.  I enjoyed a great Canada Day with my family and am very proud to be living in this great country of ours!

www.rondentist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment